New Portable Signal Generator
GED completed development of a portable RF Signal Generator Ranging from 1 to 2 GHz with 100kHz Resolution. The generator is fully
PC-programmable and features programmable pre-set frequencies, amplitude control, disable outputs, automatic reference detect and many other features making it extremely versatile.
This is the newest member of our diverse family of frequency sythesizers.
Our technical staff is available to help you
with your design-in solutions.
Just call (760) 591-4170 or (760) 591-4095
Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM PST
The LMPL-D model is a dual-frequency family of indirect synthesizers based on a versatile core technology with the following features:
- Two frequency Synthesizers in One Housing
- Serial Programmable
- High Harmonic Rejection
- Auto-switching between Internal and External Reference
- Buffered Reference Output
- Separate Indicator for each Lock Detect
- Single DC Supply (+15VDC)
- Model LMPL-D customizable up to 8000 Mhz in 4.00" x 5.00" x 1.25"Connectorized Housing
- Custom requirements
320 South Pacific St.|
San Marcos, CA 92078