New Portable Signal Generator
GED completed development of a portable RF Signal Generator Ranging from 1 to 2 GHz with 100kHz Resolution. The generator is fully
PC-programmable and features programmable pre-set frequencies, amplitude control, disable outputs, automatic reference detect and many other features making it extremely versatile.
This is the newest member of our diverse family of frequency sythesizers.
LMPL is a versatile high performance frequency synthesizer series. Utilizing GED's VCO and
fractional N frequency synthesizer techniques, the LMPL provides low phase noise and
high resolution. Output frequencies ranging up to 8 GHz and
octave tuning bandwidths are available. Output power available up to +20 dBm. External or internal references may be used with automatic switching for customers who chose to use both.
GED provides software or programming instructions using a three-wire serial interface for ease in programming. Parallel control is also available.
Automatic reference detection is available along with an auxiliary reference output. Visual detect and lock signal status are also
provided in these modules.
The LMDD series are DDS synthesizers for high resolution (< 1 Hz), fast switching requirements.
The LMDP series is a multi-loop synthesizer combining both DDS and PLL technologies to provide high resolution at high output frequencies
- The LMPL_B is serial programmable ranging up to 8 GHz and packaged in a 1.6" x 2.5" x 0.75" printed circuit board assembly
- The LMPL_G is serial or parallel programmable ranging up to 8 GHz and packaged in a 3" x 3" x 1" connectorized housing
- The LMPL_S is serial programmable ranging up to 8 GHz and packaged in a 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.25" surface mount case
- The LMPL_H is serial programmable ranging up to 7 GHz and packaged in a 2.1" x 3.0" x 0.9" connectorized housing
- The LMPL_D is serial programmable dual frequency ranging up to 8 GHz and packaged in a 4.0" x 5.0" x 1.25" connectorized housing
- The LMDD_LF is serial programmable DDS ranging up to 400 MHz and packaged in a 4.0" x 5.0" x 1.25" connectorized housing
- The LMDP is serial or parallel programmable multi-loop ranging up to 8 GHz and packaged in a 5.0" x 7.0" x 1.25" connectorized housing
All GED's frequency synthesizers are optimized for resolution step size which is specified by
320 South Pacific St.|
San Marcos, CA 92078