• Class 5,000 Cleanroom
• ISO9001 Certified Quality
• MI STD883
• IPC 6001
RF Engineer wanted.
- Design RF and microwave circuitry for frequency synthesis products from 50 MHz up to 9 GHz.
- Support existing products by assembling prototypes and testing.
- Hands-on bench experience with DDS, dual loop, wideband, fast switching synthesizers.
- BSEE with minimum of 4 years experience in designing and/or testing RF components.
- Understanding of RF frequency synthesis including direct and indirect synthesis techniques.
- Laboratory skills including assembling and testing PC boards with 0402 size surface mount components.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft office tools, AutoCAD, and RF computer aided design and layout software.
- Ability to work with other engineers in a fast-paced environment designing, troubleshooting and testing custom products.
- Basic understanding of analog and digital interfacing circuits including OP Amps and digital hardware.
- Flexible attitude in working several job functions including design engineering, application engineering and manufacturing engineering typical to small company environment
- Send resume and references to:
- General Electronic Devices
- 1554 Creek Street,
- San Marcos, CA 92078
- Or e-mail your resume in pdf format to:
- Or call during normal business hours:
- Or send us a message, via:
- Contact Form